Advanced Presentation Skills
Participants will learn to use a range of visual and verbal techniques and skills to prepare, deliver and manage an interactive sales presentation to a group of decision makers.
Programme Learning Outcomes:
- I can apply a range of techniques to improve the creativity and persuasiveness of my business presentations.
- I can generate participation from a presentation audience and manage their involvement.
- I can choose the most appropriate style and structure for the presentation audience in order to achieve my objectives.
- I can organise and manage a presentation venue to help me in achieving my objectives.
- I can identify and address elements of my presentation delivery to improve my effectiveness.
Prior Learning /Competencies Required by Participants:
Participants should have attended, or be able to demonstrate the competencies defined for Presentation Skills.
Slides with complete Trainers Notes
Exercises with instructions for use