Using Media and Market Research
To accurately and comprehensively request and use marketing information to strengthen sales proposals.
Programme Learning Outcomes:
- I can explain what information is available from all key industry research sources available to my organisation.
- I can use research jargon and terminology accurately and in the correct context.
- I can comprehensively identify what research information I should have prior to making a pitch and for what reasons.
- I can submit an accurate and specific brief to enable marketing services to provide the key data required and to identify any useful additional information.
- I can request and use schedules to build the case for series / campaigns, packages and to sell against competitor newspapers.
- I can request and use TGI cross tabs to help me to identify target audiences and sales opportunities.
- I can explain what geodemographics are and how to use them as a sales tool.
- I can explain how other media measure audiences and use this information to help me to sell
Prior Learning /Competencies Required by Participants:
Participants should have attended, or be able to demonstrate the competencies defined for Using Industry Research
Slides with complete Trainers Notes
Exercises with instructions for use
*USING MEDIA & MARKET RESEARCH has been developed for use with print and online products.
If you would like a similar Programme for use with a different media channel please contact us.