Participants develop a working knowledge of their territory to help them to maximise revenue opportunities.
Programme Learning Outcomes:
- I can explain how territories are allocated in my department / centre and how this affects who I do and do not canvass / sell to.
- I can explain my territory in geographical terms
- I can describe the population demographics of my territory
- I can describe the key business elements of my territory
- I can explain what a territory audit is and how it assists us to manage and develop business
- I can use a range of techniques to help me to become familiar with my territory
Prior Learning /Competencies Required by Participants:
Slides with complete Trainers Notes
Exercises with instructions for use
*TERRITORY KNOWLEDGE has been developed for use with print and online products.
If you would like a similar Programme for use with a different media channel please contact us.