Managing & Developing the Customer Relationship
To give participants the ability to deal effectively and professionally with customers.
Programme Learning Outcomes:
- I can explain the reasons customers make complaints
- I can use a range of techniques to alleviate the situation when a customer is angry
- I can use a structured process for handling a complaint from a customer
- I can explain what the most common types of advertising accounts query for my products are and can take steps to minimise their occurrence on the business that I am accountable for
- I can explain the correct process for investigating a customer accounts query and my role in it
- I can identify all the parties who may be involved in the decision-making process about advertising
- I can use a range of techniques during a face to face or telephone sales call to build a rapport with the customer
- I can use communication methods other than face to face and telephone selling appropriately and effectively to convey a sales message to decision makers
- I can use the â€˜good newsâ€™ technique within my calls to regular customers
- I can explain my accountabilities when I an covering another personâ€™s business and how to schedule my time to allow for this in addition to my own work
- I can explain what behaviour is appropriate and effective when entertaining customers
Prior Learning /Competencies Required by Participants:
Participants should have attended, or be able to demonstrate the competencies defined for Knowing the Customer.
Slides with complete Trainers Notes
Exercises with instructions for use
*MANAGING THE CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP has been developed for use with print and online products.
If you would like a similar Programme for use with a different media channel please contact us.