Managing & Developing My Business
To develop participants' ability to manage their territory and identify and exploit revenue opportunities.
Programme Learning Outcomes:
- I can set myself daily targets and use them to help me to monitor my own sales performance.
- I know what kinds of things to listen for and ask about to help me generate leads for other parts of the business when I am talking to customers.
- I can explain the procedures for following through leads for business that lies outside my territory.
- I know how to plan my time to make the best possible use of selling time.
- I can explain my accountabilities in carrying out a territory audit.
- I can explain how to use territory information to generate ideas for developing revenue.
- I can use a problem solving process to help me to address business problems
Prior Learning /Competencies Required by Participants:
Slides with complete Trainers Notes
Exercises with instructions for use