Participants will learn how to prepare a business presentation and will recognise their objectives in respect of presentation delivery.
Programme Learning Outcomes:
- I can explain what a presentation is and what the value of it is.
- I recognise common anxieties about speaking to groups in public and understand techniques for managing and them.
- I can explain what the 3 stages of a presentation are and how each part contributes to it.
- I can develop the content for a business (sales) presentation.
- I can prepare a storyboard.
- I can prepare the support material I need to enable me to deliver a presentation.
- I recognise what I am aiming to achieve through the elements of my presentation delivery.
- I recognise what areas of my presentation delivery I need to work on to ensure it is professional and persuasive.
Prior Learning /Competencies Required by Participants:
Slides with complete Trainers Notes
Exercises with instructions for use